Monday, March 21, 2011

Japan / Taiwan 2011 - CANCELLED!

TOUR CANCELLED!


I'm very sad to announce that the whole Sudden Infant / Pain Infant dates in Japan and Taiwan (26th March - 15th April) are cancelled.

After thoughtful consideration and consultation with my close friends in Japan and the Swiss and German embassies, I decided to cancel the whole Sudden Infant / Pain Infant tour including the one off show in Taipei and to postpone it for an indefinite period of time.


Major transportation problems, power cuts and an insecure course of life caused by the terrible earthquake, tsunami and the damaged nuclear plant in Fukushima wouldn't guarantee a proper tour and an easygoing stay in Japan especially in the greater area of Tokyo.

Furthermore I think with due respect for the victims and their relatives it is not appropriate to tour Japan right now in its worst crisis since 65 years.


My thoughts are with my friends and colleagues and everybody in Japan. I really hope, from the bottom of my heart, that you all can recover from this traumatic event and that the crisis will be overcome.

Special thanks go to Kohei Gomi aka Pain Jerk for his great work and effort in preparing the whole tour.


Joke Lanz / Sudden Infant

No comments:

Post a Comment